Monday, January 12, 2009

Challenge 21 - Glitter - Top 5 and winner

The entries from last week were all excellent. It gets harder and harder to choose each week. But before I give you the 'Top 5' I will announce the winner of the stamped images. 

Here are your random numbers:

20 

Timestamp: 2009-01-12 03:12:54 UTC

That means that the winner is...

POPPET

could you please email me your address to cupcake_craft_challenges@yahoo.com.au so I can send your prize off to you next week. 

OK now for the Top 5. 

Sandy

The Crafty Den 

Joey

Poppet 

Jules

You can now display the Top 5 blinkie on your blog if you wish. (code in the sidebar)

4 comments:

Classroomfree said...

oh wow, thanks! Can't believe I was in the top 5 :o)

I've added the blinkie to my blog with pride *grin*

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Congrats to all the winners in the Top 5! Way to go girls!

Sandy said...

How exciting!! I added the blinkie to my blog too.

The Crafty Den said...

Oh wow what a complete shock. I am going to display my blinkie with pride haha!! Thanks so much. Denise x